Kick Bot is a 2-button precision platformer, which gets an alpha demo that you can download over at its Steam page or Itch page. It’s being developed by Two Scoop Games using the Unity engine.
The focus of the game is wall-jumping, but there’s also a sliding mechanic, “butt stomp”, and dashing as you zip through levels trying to avoid various threats from spikes or saws. The end goal? To stop an evil AI from literally kicking Earth.
- Wall jump, slide, butt stomp, and dash through 8 levels to see what Kick Bot is all about!
- Simple two-button controls, but many challenging maneuvers to master
- Respawn fast! There’s no time to waste
- Crisp pixel-art visuals inspired by the 16-bit handheld console generation
- Heart-pounding electronic soundtrack by Jake Mercer
If you enjoyed playing the alpha demo, and would like to keep up to date with the game’s development, then make sure to check out and follow the developers’ Twitter account.