Against the Storm is a top-down fantasy roguelite city builder, which gets an alpha demo that you can download over at its Steam page. It’s being developed by Eremite Games.
You play in a fantasy world that has constant rain, where you discover ruins of a forgotten civilisation and rebuild it, all the while researching and developing technologies that would help you, and your people, to survive destructive storms and continue the expansion of your civilisation.
- Engage in city building core amped up with roguelite’s replayability
- Harness three rain seasons which dictate constant shifts in your strategy
- Manage a city inhabited by three races with different needs and skillsets
- Discover and incorporate long-forgotten technologies that influence your playstyle
- Build and grow a city that will endure harsh weather conditions
If you enjoyed playing the alpha demo, and would like to keep up to date with the game’s development, then make sure to check out and follow the developers’ Twitter account.